Introduction

Hello Everyone,

My name is Angeline B. Capehart, but I prefer to be called Angie. I am a hundred percent Liberian, born and raised in Liberia. I am the last of three girls of which they are all happily married with children. I am a senior at Rhode Island College and majoring in Youth Development. I am the founder of Passion for Dance Inc. Passion for Dance is a liturgical dance group that gives youths and children the chance to express themselves through dances. Beside dancing, I love to crochet and is currently learning to sew. I have been working with youth and children for the past 9 years as their leader in my church. My experiences with working with them helped me discovered my passion.

 Passion for Dance has been in existence for three years with about 14 members. Upper right corner is me ministering at a concert. I breathe and live praise dance (Liturgical dance).

 The lower left picture is one of my work I crochet for a friend. My sisters and I to the lower right.

 My nephew and the ONLY boy in my family. By the way, the hat was made by me!

Comments

Post a Comment